As an insect control consulting company, Semco Co., Ltd. （referred to in the following as “Our Company”） has an important social obligation and corporate responsibility to properly handle and protect personal information, including customer and employee information.
■ Personal Information Protection Policy
1. Our company has established regulations for the handling of information that can identify specific individuals (hereinafter referred to as "personal information"), and have also developed an organizational structure to ensure the appropriate protection of personal information.
2. When acquiring personal information from a person, we will obtain the person's consent after informing the person of the purpose of use and our contact information for the person, and will acquire personal information to the extent necessary.
3. Our company will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use, manage it in an appropriate manner, and will not disclose or provide it to third parties without the consent of the individual, except as permitted by law. In addition, our company will establish regulations and management systems to prevent the use or provision of personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
4. Our company maintain personal information in an accurate and up-to-date form and take measures to prevent and correct unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
5. When our company outsource the processing of personal information to an external contractor, our company will contractually obligate the contractor not to leak or re-provide personal information, and will implement appropriate management.
6. Personal information entrusted to us by our contractors will be strictly managed and used within the scope of the contract.
7. If you wish to confirm or correct your personal information, or if you have any complaints about this policy or our efforts to protect your personal information, please contact our company at the address below, and our company will promptly respond to your request.
8. Our company will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, national guidelines, and other norms regarding personal information in our possession.
9. Our company will establish, maintain, and improve our personal information protection management system to address and protect the above items.
Date of enactment: September 30, 2010
Last revised: October 5, 2022
Junichiro Katayama, President and Representative Director